Prague is beautiful! We went to an overlook of the city and then to the Charles Bridge. It was really rainy the day we were there so the view wasn't great, but it still was amazing! Everything was very inexpensive in Prague so I got lots of fun souvenirs! We spent one day in Prague and I had the best gelato EVER! It was raspberry and I almost cried when I got back to the Hostel and had just enough money to buy one more scoop and I didn't know it! : )
Friday, December 26, 2008
Prague
Prague is beautiful! We went to an overlook of the city and then to the Charles Bridge. It was really rainy the day we were there so the view wasn't great, but it still was amazing! Everything was very inexpensive in Prague so I got lots of fun souvenirs! We spent one day in Prague and I had the best gelato EVER! It was raspberry and I almost cried when I got back to the Hostel and had just enough money to buy one more scoop and I didn't know it! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment