Saturday, December 27, 2008

Munich

Munich was a fun city! It is the beer capital of the world, so we visited the Hofbrauhaus House and that was interesting! All the people in there were completely drunk and doing crazy things! It was quite comical! Munich was the only city that I felt uneasy being out at night. "I love the innocent atmosphere of small towns. I can walk down the street in Rexburg and not be worried about being offended by stores, billboards, magazines, etc. I can't do that here in these cities and it makes me even more grateful to have grown up in Rexburg!" Journal Entry, October 10, 2008

"This morning I got to go to an LDS service and it was so nice. As soon as I walked in the door I couldn't stop smiling because I could feel the Spirit so strongly. The whole meeting was in German, but I could still feel the Spirit. It was their Fast and Testimony Meeting and it was very special. We had a man sit in the middle of us and translate. That was very nice of him. I just feel so rejuvinated now. We also had Sacrament Meeting tonight in the hotel and it was very good. The Spirit touches and teaches us all in very different ways. I know the Savior loves us. I have my free agency to make choices and I can feel joy when those choices bring me closer to Christ. He knows me and knows what is best for me and will lead me in the right path if I let Him." Journal Entry, October 12, 2008

No comments: