Monday, December 22, 2008

Convent

We stayed in a convent with Nuns in Rome. It was so much fun! Out of all the places we stayed, the convent was probably the cleanest. The Nuns were so nice and wanted to help us in any way they could! We had Sacrament Meeting in their Cathedral. I was asked to play the organ so I went down early to play a little bit since I have never played the organ before! I got down to the Cathedral and couldn't figure out how to turn it on! I went and asked one of the Nuns and she got a sweet little smile on her face and told me that it was a pump organ...so I got to play with my hands while pumping with my feet! It was quite an experience! I kept forgetting to pump and the music would just get more and more quiet and then I would have to pump like crazy!

No comments: