Saturday, May 18, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week

Last week was Teacher Appreciation Week, and I was super spoiled by awesome parents in my class.  They started the week by decorating my door on Friday afternoon.


Then they brought in a gift bag for each day of the week to show their appreciation. They were so thoughtful and kind! I went home with delicious treats, air fresheners, tennis balls, and a water bottle.  The PTO also treated us like superstars. They paid for each of us to get an item of jewelry, they sent home dinner one night, they provided a delicious lunch at school, and they gave us chocolate covered strawberries!

On Friday, a few sweet moms brought in the last gift...they spent so much time making everything so perfect and thoughtful! Here is a picture of all I was given on Friday. I feel like parents give so much and volunteer so much time, and they were great to think of me and make my week a great one!

It never ceases to amaze me how I am blessed with loving friends and family who perform kind deeds or just take time to listen at exactly the time I need it.  My Heavenly Father is very aware of me.  I just hope that I am listening close enough to follow the direction to be a little angel in someone else's life when they are in a time of need.


No comments: