My family and I have been blessed to spend the week celebrating Chelsea's great accomplishments. She graduated from Seminary on Sunday...
She graduated from High School on Thursday...
And she performed in a great Senior Recital on Friday...
It has been so much fun to celebrate all that she has learned and become over the last several years! She is a great example to all of us, and I am excited to see where she ends up in the next few years!
On Saturday, we celebrated Memorial Day Weekend with a day trip to Island Park. We went four-wheeling during the day, and then we returned to Nelson's cabin for dinner. It was fun to spend time with family, and I enjoyed the time outside!
We also spent time visiting different cemeteries to remember the wonderful people who we love, who are now acting as angels to love and protect us.
No comments:
Post a Comment