I have been pondering the last few days about the wonderful examples who have been placed in my life. I often catch myself watching others and how they act and react - I feel like the many people who have been placed in my life at this time have so much to teach me through their examples. I have learned by watching, listening, and receiving many of these gracious acts of kindness.
Examples at Home
I have been blessed with one amazing family! I feel like I can look to any of my siblings or parents and learn from their examples. I have watched them give selfless service when there was not much time. I have watched them spend hours working on a project that would make someone else feel joy and happiness. I have watched them play and laugh. I have watched them sit and give advice and show forth an outpouring of love. I have watched them make sacrifices to be with family and enjoy precious time together. I learn every, single day from my family how to be a better person.
Examples at Work
I am blessed with wonderful coworkers. There are several teachers who I work with who I will be forever grateful for. I have watched them give of their time to help others. I have watched them stop what they were doing to visit and help a friend. I have watched them listen to promptings and give advice. I have watched them love unconditionally.
Examples through Friends
I have been blessed to make and keep many great friends over the years. They are examples to me in many different ways. I have watched them drop what they were doing to visit or chat with a friend. I have watched them take time off work to help a friend or family member. I have watched them put the gospel first in their decisions. I have watched them love and serve when it seemed most inconvenient. I have watched them lift and encourage those in need.
Sunday, January 26, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment