Saturday, January 4, 2014

December 2013

December is always a wonderful month in our family filled with birthdays and holidays.  We started out with birthdays - which are always fun and exciting!  My students realized it was my birthday about 20 minutes before the end of the school day, but they were sweet in wishing me a fun and happy weekend.



We spent Chelsea's birthday celebrating Cody's decision to be baptized.  We all traveled to Star Valley for Cody's special day.  Every one of Cody's family was there - all aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents were there to support him. He is an amazing little example of courageously sharing the gospel. I am so impressed by his ability as an 8 year old to share the gospel with his little friends at school.


For Grandma Kunz's birthday, we had a fun family breakfast at our house.  I am so blessed to have the family I do. I have been blessed with wonderful opportunities to develop relationships with my siblings, parents, aunts, uncles, and cousins that I feel are unique and very special.  I feel like I have my own little force of love and support that will be ready and available wherever I turn!  For Grandpa Dexter's birthday, Dad and I went to the Homestead to visit.  Aunt Kathy was there when we got there, so we enjoyed a nice visit.  I am very grateful for the wonderful example's of my grandparents.  I think of them daily, and I am truly grateful for them.




Christmas was a great time to be together with family and enjoy each other's company.  We had Christmas at our house with Jake, Chelsea, and I.  A little later Kyle and Deidre and their family came and shared the day with us.  We went to the movie Frozen on Christmas afternoon, and just enjoyed being together.  On Friday, we all headed to the Nelson's cabin in Island Park.  We spent Friday and Saturday playing in the snow, eating, laughing, and just enjoying each other's company.








No comments: