The future is great! It is fun to start a new year - to reflect on the past and look forward to the future. As I look back on 2013, I am grateful for all that I was blessed to experience. I am grateful to know that I have a loving Heavenly Father and Savior who know who I am and have a great plan for me. I am grateful for many experiences that stretched me to my limit - they allowed me to grow and develop in a way that I never expected. I am so grateful for wonderful experiences with my family. They are truly amazing!
I look forward to a future filled with much more happiness! I look forward to making memories with those who I love and hold dear. I look forward to learning and developing in all areas of my life. I look forward to building a deeper testimony of this wonderful gospel. I know the future is bright, and I look forward with great anticipation!
Saturday, January 4, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment