Sunday, June 27, 2010

Temple Trip


I went to the Temple again this weekend. Ashley went with me this time and when we pulled off the exit to the Temple, Ashley remembered that she didn't have her recommend. We decided to just go to the Temple (since its about a 20 minute drive). We got there, took some pictures and then headed in. They tried to call Ashley's bishop, but didn't have any luck so I went to the baptistery and she waited in the lobby. I was the ONLY person there to do baptisms, and that was weird! I am so used to Rexburg where it is always busy!

I finished with my baptisms and started to leave when Ashley met me on the stairs...they had finally reached a member of her bishopric so I sat in the chapel and watched while she got to do baptisms. Another fun trip!

No comments: