Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Job Searching: COMPLETE



I have a job! Last week I was offered a teaching position at Madison Middle School and at South Fork Elementary School. I have accepted the offer to teach 5th grade at the Middle School. This was a tough decision, but I definitely feel more confident with the older kids, especially as I am just starting out. This is such a relief for me! YAY!?! Now the planning of next year begins!

4 comments:

Pierce said...

Congrats!!! They are going to be so lucky to have you! Im so happy for you

haleighc said...

Congrats on the job!! I am so happy for you! I know that you were worried about it, and it all worked out wonderfully! Miss you!

rachbechep said...

yay yay yay! congrats heidi! that is SO great!!! :)

The W's said...

Yeah Congrats!! That is so exciting! I will be looking for a teaching job next fall. I'll be calling for suggestions on the interveiw haha. You're going to be the best teacher. Good luck!