We went to the Strip for the first time last night!?! It was fun, but that is one place that I have no desire to return on a weekly basis! We started our fun at the Bellagio. They had a fun flower garden inside the hotel that we wandered through. We then stopped to see the amazing water show! I posted a clip of what we saw at the bottom! After that, we headed down the strip to the M&M Factory/Souvenir Shop. It was very fun and we felt totally adventurous! I'll be posting more about my school and all the fun happenings there a little later!
Saturday, April 24, 2010
First Weekend in Vegas
We went to the Strip for the first time last night!?! It was fun, but that is one place that I have no desire to return on a weekly basis! We started our fun at the Bellagio. They had a fun flower garden inside the hotel that we wandered through. We then stopped to see the amazing water show! I posted a clip of what we saw at the bottom! After that, we headed down the strip to the M&M Factory/Souvenir Shop. It was very fun and we felt totally adventurous! I'll be posting more about my school and all the fun happenings there a little later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, I found your blog and it sounds like your doing awesome!! That is so crazy your in Vegas what an adventure. You were in like two dreams of mine so it was nice to find your blog and know that your doing well. Have fun!!
Post a Comment