Friday, January 30, 2009

January 2009

This month has been so crazy, but great! School started on the seventh of January and I really enjoy my classes! They all are pertaining to my major so I am glad that I enjoy them so much. I am taking Music Methods, Social Studies Methods, Geometry, Motivation Management, Literacy, and I am also doing my Early Field Experience where I spend three hours a week in an elementary school classroom. I am located in St. Anthony so I drive a carpool there twice a week, but it is lots of fun! I am learning so many new things! I am working in the Admissions Office on campus and it is so fun! The people I work with are great and I really enjoy the atmosphere there. I also am teaching piano; I have twelve students and teaching is one of the highlights of my week. The kids are so much fun and I love talking to them and sharing my love for music with them. I am living in La Jolla with some friends and it has been lots of fun. It is very different than living at home, but I am enjoying it. I am still the Relief Society President and that is lots of work, but I have made so many changes in my life for the better because of what I have learned in this calling. I am so grateful that I have been able to learn all that I have!

1 comment:

Stacey Jensen said...

I am so glad you continue to blog. I love seeing all the things you are involved in. You are making such a difference in the lives of your students. Keep up the good work.