Friday, March 13, 2009

Happiness!

Life is fabulous! The busier it gets, the better it gets! I am still trying to juggle school, work, piano, and a church calling, but it is so much fun. I am really enjoying my classes. Right now I have a bunch of big projects/lessons that I am working on and then when I finish, the semester will really slow down for me...I hope! I am doing my Early Field experience in St. Anthony and it is so much fun! The kids are great! I get to go out to recess with them on Monday's and they have so much energy! It is great to get to go outside and play with them. I am learning a lot from my cooperating teacher. A lot of do's as well as a lot of don'ts, or ways that I don't want to run my classroom. It has been a great experience. All of my other classes are going well and I am really enjoying what I am learning. I am still teaching my 12 piano students and we have tons of fun each and every week. They have started learning their festival pieces so that is fun to see them progressing on those pieces. They are the highlight of my week (even at 6:30 in the morning)! I love my job in the Admissions Office! Overall, I love my life and continue to enjoy each and every minute of every day!

No comments: