Sunday, April 26, 2015

From Start to Finish

With summer just around the corner and knowing that inside house projects will most likely be put on hold for a few months, I figured I would post pictures from the very beginning until now.  Mark purchased the house in 2013.  Shortly after, he began housing 5 roommates.  They lived in the "Ormestead" [aka bachelor pad] for about one year until I came along.  So you will see pictures from 2013, right after Mark signed on the house; pictures from 2014, with 6 single boys living in it; and pictures from 2015, with a husband and wife. : ) 

Living Room...
2013
2013
2014 
2015
2015 
2015

Dining Room...
2014
2015

Guest Bathroom...
2013
2014
2015
2015
2015

Guest Bedroom...
2013
2013
2015
2015

Kitchen...
2013
2013 
2014
2014 
2015
2015

Master Bedroom...
2013
2013
2015
2015
2015

Master Bathroom... 
2013 - Yes, that is carpet - yuck!!
2013
2015
2015

Laundry Room/Garage Entry
2013
2013

2015 - Before
2015 - Before
2015
2015
2015
Stairs to Basement... 
2013
2015
2015

Someday I'll get the basement itch, but for now it is finished enough for two queen beds and visitors, and that's about it!

No comments: