With a new year and new experiences I figured I would set goals and try to be better. So...now that one month and eleven days have passed since the new year and new experiences I guess I better get started! I have so much in my life to be grateful for, and I feel blessings each day of my life. One goal I am working toward is to journal my precious experiences; a second goal is to show and portray my gratitude.
I have ten more weeks until I will officially earn my Master's Degree. Each day I cringe at the thought of more homework and more staring at a computer screen, but then I go to school and I implement ideas and I feel like I become better and smarter every single day. When I get to the point that I don't think I can finish one more paper or wake up and give another 18 hour day nonstop, I receive tender mercies that cannot be explained other than blessings from Heaven. As I think about what I have been able to accomplish in the last year, I can't make sense of it...because I haven't done it alone.
I am blessed to work with 31 wonderful children. They give me headaches and they sometimes make my heartache, but they teach me so much. They teach me how to learn, they teach me how to laugh and have fun, and most importantly they teach me how to love. As I spend time with these sweet 10 year olds, my burden is lightened. They are great!
I am so blessed to live at home with my parents and little sister. As I think of the relationships that have developed and the memories that have been created, I couldn't ask for more. They are a tender mercy sent to me each and every day. My whole family is a great blessing to me. I am blessed to have siblings that I enjoy being with...they truly are my best friends!
My life is crazy, but I am grateful for the quiet moments when I can stop to be grateful and recognize the many blessings I receive. Without the gospel, I can't begin to imagine where I would be. I have seen blessings beyond what I deserve, and unconditional love. My hope is that I can be conscious enough to bless another person's life in this next year.
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment